Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life Without Clint Dempsey

I have to be honest and tell you I became a Fulham fan when Clint Dempsey came to the team. I had always been interested in the EPL but could not find a team to follow. Clint Dempsey helped me become a fan of Fulham. I can also say my love for the team now goes way beyond Dempsey. His signing to Fulham just gave me the opportunity to really get into this football team.



Moving forward whether Clint is out for the season or not I still see a positive outlook for Fulham. The injuries have caught up to Fulham, but I do see some talent on that bench that can fill in. Bjorn Helge Riise what I have seen of him could be a decent replacement for Dempsey. Diomansy Kamara I feel can possibly fill the shoes of Zamora while he is out.

Lastly, the manager is is a big reason I feel confident that Fulham will be able to match there 7th place position of last year. He has built a team that is solid on defense. The goals are also starting to come until Zamora got hurt. I think Fulham will survive life without Clint Dempsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment