Friday, January 8, 2010

Why is there no buzz on this playoff game?

I have been a Pats fan since 1975 and I cannot remember a playoff game having such little buzz regarding it. I am watching the TV Shows and listening to the radio and there seems to be very little excitement for this game. Does anyone know why there is such apathy towards this game?



I believe there is no excitement for this game, because most observers of the Pats seem to feel this is not a Super Bowl Team. I personally don't think they are a Super Bowl Team. Listen, there is always a chance the Pats can go on a run and get hot. I think most fans are taking a pretty conservative view to this year's playoffs. I know I am very spoiled when it comes to this team. For me if they are not going to contend for a title why get excited. The only other time during the Belichick run did I fell apathetic towards the Pats was the 2002 season. I didn't want to see them in the playoffs. I did not think they were good enough. Well, in the end the Pats did not make the playoffs that year.



Personally, I will keep my emotions very low key with the playoffs. I expect them to win on Sunday. I don't expect them to beat San Diego. I guess this year's playoff season attitude is let's just wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment