Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Paul Konchesky

I have been reading on a few internet sites since this weekend rumors that Paul Konchesky could be a target of Sunderland or Birmingham City in the January Transfer Window. He has been very solid on defense the last 2 years.

I can see why other teams would be interested but why would Fulham remotely entertain an offer for him? Fulham's strength has been on defense and I can't see Roy even considering this option.

Fulham in my opinion needs to strengthen the squad with a few strikers in the transfer window. We need more options since we don't know how long it will be until Andy Johnson and Kamara return.

Also, We have Eddie Johnson and David Elm in reserves. Are they going to get a shot at some point to play? I have read that at points David Elm has been productive in the reserves. Would it be a bad idea for Roy to give these guys a shot against Burnley? I know it is not going to happen but I wish these guys could get a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment